Friday, October 24, 2008

Here Goes . . .

Well, I have finally succomb to the pressure to blog! I have resisted for a long time, but I have been convinced and persuaded by many friends that there are benefits. My main reason is to share pictures and family updates with friends and family more readily and easily. So, you will not find profound writings or thoughts, just simple notes of what we are up to and, hopefully, some pictures that will brighten your days and make you smile. I can not commit to any regular postings at this time, so just check back periodically for an occasional picture or two.

Here goes . . . .



Dylan - almost 3 1/2

Brady - 19 1/2 months
making his "stinky face"












3 comments:

said...

awesome! welcome to the world of blogging. can't wait to see more pics of the kids - they are beautiful!

SomisSurferGirl said...

I love it! WELCOME, MY FRIEND!

natalie said...

ooohhh! i'm so STOKED about this! it can get addicting, i'm just warning you. so happy to stay connected this way!